What happens if I sell my property during the year?

If you are on the TIPP program and sell your property, it is your responsibility to ensure that the Tax Department is given written notification that you are withdrawing from the plan. Please provide notification at least two weeks before the date that you wish to withdraw by.

Written notification can be sent by

  • e-mail: info@bruderheim.ca
  • fax: (780) 796-3037
  • Town Office drop box 
  • mail
  • delivering to the Town of Bruderheim Administrative Office at 5017 Queen Street

 As you are responsible for the taxes for that portion of the year that you own the property, we can provide your solicitor with the balance on your account upon request. Your solicitor should take your TIPP payments into consideration when transferring the property to the new owner.

If you are selling and purchasing a new property within the Town of Bruderheim, and wish to continue on TIPP for your new property, please contact our office for assistance.