My sewer is backing up, should I call the Town?

When your sewer is backing up, a plumber is the best person to determine where and why a blockage is occurring, and to fix the problem.  If it is a recurring problem, we suggest you contact us at 780-796-3731 to arrange for a video inspection of the service line to your home.