Permits & Licenses

Home > Residents > Planning & Development > Permits & Licenses


What kind of permit / license do you need?


Fire Pit or Burn Permit

Want to build a fire pit in your back yard or need to burn in a rural area?


Development Permit

Planning on starting a business, constructing or renovating a building, or changing the use of land or buildings?


Other Building Permit

Need building, plumbing, electrical, or gas permits?


Business License

Interested in starting a business in Town?


Dog License

Have a furry friend?