- Bruderheim gets its water from the Vegreville Water Corridor.
- The Town does not have a treatment facility, but rather has a 2,273 cubic meter capacity reservoir with distribution pumps. The 44 hydrants within the Town which are serviced twice per year. Chlorine levels within the water are tested each working day, and four samples per month are tested for bacteria content.
- Wastewater is treated with a lagoon system, which utilizes natural processes to remove contaminants
- Lagoons are maintained by Public Works under regulations set out by the Alberta Environment Wastewater Code of Practice
- Lagoon effluent is tested and released once per year each spring
Garbage & Recycling
Standstone Enviro-Waste Services is contracted by Bruderheim to pick up garbage and recycling items within Town limits.
Other Local Utility Providers
Telus (phone) 310-2255
Shaw (phone, internet, cable) 780-490-3555
Epcor (electricity) 310-4300
Park Power (electricity) 780-640-2128
Direct Energy (natural gas) 1-866-374-6299
Fortis (street lights) 310-WIRE
Just Energy (electricity and natural gas) 1-877-364-0680