Bruderheim's Disaster Services Team
Bruderheim's Disaster Services Team works to keep us safe by providing the following services:
- Direct and control the Town's emergency response unless the Government assumes this position,
- Prepare and approve emergency plans and programs, and
- Manage the provision of services in the development or implementation of emergency plans or programs.
The Director of Emergency Management is an integral part of the Disaster Services Team. The Director:
- Prepares and coordinates emergency plans and programs for the Town,
- Acts as director of emergency operations, and
- Coordinates all emergency services and other resources used in an emergency.
Bruderheim's current Disaster Services Team consists of:
|Acting Director of Emergency Management||Patty Podoborozny||Town of Bruderheim|
|Deputy Director of Emergency Management||Coming soon...|
|Public Information Officer||Coming soon...|
|Director of Disaster Social Services||Sara Rindero||Lamont County FCSS|
|Deputy Director of Disaster Social Services||Shelley Ross||Town Councillor, Volunteer|
|Finance / Administrative Assistance||Sharron Sinclair||Town Employee|
We are all responsible for our own personal emergency preparedness. Do you know how to:
Bruderheim's Emergency Response Plan is available for viewing at the Town Office, located at 5017 Queen Street (780-796-3731).